Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bali wedding anniversary





We are having a great wedding anniversary in Bali. Me and my spouse, both our parents and 2 couple of friends are traveling together. We need accommodation that will allow us to stay together. Not a hotel room, but a private villa. Then after research the internet, we found BaliBookHotel. They have a selection of villa complex and private luxury villa. All in various prices.

We fall in love with Villa Nalina. This 4 bedrooms private villa looks so great from the website. And BaliBookHotel has a special offer for that period, though it’s a high season period. After comparing with other sites, we choose to book it thru the website. Then not long after receiving a response from their reservation stating that our reservation is confirmed.

Since this is our wedding anniversary, we’d like to have a special dinner gathering as well. We wonder how to do that. But after inquiring to the reservation staff, she advised us to have the dinner gathering at the villa. Then she sends us a quotation for a special dinner. All based on our request. All is easy. We agree to the menu and price and can’t wait to have this anniversary dinner at the beautiful villa.
7&8.

I usually booked from Flight Center to go travel. This is not my first time in Bali. But I want to try something different. After searching for some of Bali’s cheap deals, I found BaliBookHotel.Com. Their choice of hotel is various. After sending an email inquiry, we get a fast reply. Choosing is easy, they totally help us with making a choice based on our requirement. And they also offered us a membership discount called Passport to Paradise, which we never heard before. It is a very interesting program. And since I often visit Bali, like twice a year, I think I can really benefit to this membership. They offer a discount on tours & activities, hotels, bars, clubs, spas, boutiques and many more.

I have always love to experience Bali more, though I travel there a lot. This membership really helps me. I signed up to this membership right away thru their website. And within 2 weeks after my application and credit card verification did, I received my member kit via air mail. The member kit was even more surprising. The luxurious member package containing a passport-liked guide called Passport to Paradise, a member card with my name on it and a polo shirt. Wow...
Now, I’m really ready to go to Bali and enjoy VIP treatment with this membership.